I have compiled a bunch of pictures that I need to take before I die and I linked the inspiration of each picture. Enjoy!
1. An image of forced perspective, probably involving the sun or moon.
6. Underwater action pictures. Or really just some underwater pictures.
7. A picture of a stranger. I love the idea that Danny Santos II had, where you approach strangers for pictures but I also like the idea that Ransom Riggs had where you take the pictures without them knowing.
8. A picture of something no one has thought of. This is extremely broad but I was blown away when I came across Tom Storm's pictures of world landmarks reflected into bubbles. Serious creativity!
11. A photo shoot with a celebrity. This is also extremely broad and kind of farfetched but it is still a good thing to put on a bucket list.
12. A decent animal shot. I'll have to get over my fear of being attacked in order to do this so for now, I'll keep practicing on my cat.
13. A reaction picture.