I'm sure that every photographer has seen a photo somewhere and thought, I need to recreate that. I don't consider it copying, I'm just inspired by other photographers. And pretty jealous that they came up with an idea before me. So I have compiled a list of photos that I would love to recreate and I want to do as many as I can before the summer ends. Here it is...and caution, its link heavy
1. An image of forced perspective, probably involving the sun or moon
2. A double exposure picture
3. A cool reflection picture
4. A photo booth inspired photo shoot. I am so drawn to things like this, I have no idea why
5. A slow-shutter light picture
6. Underwater action pictures. Or really just some underwater pictures. I am going to buy an underwater camera soon from photojojo.com
It's pretty short and I'm sure I will be adding to it soon but this is what I hope to accomplish this summer!